The warranty begins on the date of receiving of the product by the consumer. Our company provides a warranty period of 24 months for the products sold. We solve all complaints within 30 days of receiving of the complaint or, delivery of the claimed goods to our company office. If the complaint requires manufacturer standpoint, the buyer will be immediately informed of the time, method and procedure for complaint handling.
We recommend that the customer check the shipment if it is not damaged before accepting delivery from the courier or post office. In the event of extensive damage (torn packaging, deformation and other visible damage), it is recommended not to accept the package.
In the event of the warranty claim, the customer will send the products to the company office address. The package must be properly packaged and should contain:
- products including accessories,
- invoice copy,
- fault description,
- customer contact details (address, phone, email)
Customer should send the products either in parcel or as a package. If sending the goods as "cash on delivery", this shipment will not be accepted. The products must be delivered clean and mechanically undamaged. The cost of transporting the claimed goods from the customer to the seller is paid by the customer. We do not refund postage and other charges. The seller pays the return shipping after having provided the eligible claim.
In the event of a defect in the product during the warranty period, the customer has the right to remove or repair the defect. If the defect of the products is not possible to repair, the seller will replace the defective product with a new one or, after agreement, a product of another type, with a partial refund or refund of the full price.
The warranty does not apply to damage caused by:
- Normal or excessive overuse wear and tear,
- the pollution of the goods or parts thereof due to negligence of maintenance,
- the use of goods under conditions which by their nature - by temperature, dustiness, humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of the environment that do not correspond to the environment in which products are commonly used,
- external influences, e.g. fall or impact, by penetrating water into electrical parts,
- unauthorized person (unprofessional repairs or alterations),
- overcharge, e.g. when lightning strikes,
- when using the products contrary to the operating instructions,
- mechanical damage - ruptured, cut, thermally damaged goods, goods damaged by careless physical treatment, intentional scratching of layers of goods, etc.
The warranty also does not cover damage caused by a natural disaster, violent damage, weather conditions, or operation in extreme and unusual conditions.
In the event of an unjustified complaint, the products will be returned to the customer. Returning goods shall be shipped by the seller without undue delay, but no more than 30 days after the date of the claim by the customer (the date on the postmark or courier is decisive). By providing an eligible claim, the warranty period is extended by the duration of the claim. If the claim within the warranty period has been solved by a replacement, then the warranty period will begin to run again from the date of the complaint. The seller notifies the customer either by phone, SMS or e-mail, and sends the goods at the expense of the seller at the address given by customer.